1. Acceptance: By accessing
and/or using any of the Services, you agree to be bound by this
Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which implies that you
essentially peruse the Services, including, without impediment, through
a different remote device, or generally utilise the Services without
being registered) or you are a "Member" (which implies that you have
registered with Hirect). The term "User" refers to a Visitor or a
Member. Your download or use of the Services, regardless of whether your
access or use is intended, amounts to acceptance of these terms, and you
agree to abide by all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and the
terms of this Agreement.
In addition, in consideration for becoming a member and/or using the Services, you must indicate your acceptance of this Agreement during the registration process. After that, you may create your account, if required, per the terms herein. In our sole discretion, we may modify or revise these Terms and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. It is, therefore, crucial that you review this Agreement regularly. If you disagree to be bound by this Agreement and abide by all Applicable Law (defined below), you are not authorised to use the applicable Services. You should delete the software that enables access to the Services and discontinue their use.
4. Contents: Content
includes texts, messages, files, images, photos, video, sounds, sound
recordings, works of authorship, applications, graphics, audio-visual
combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on
access through, or contribute to the Services. As an account holder in
Hirect, you may submit Content to the Services like photos, videos,
documents, texts, messages, etc. You understand that we do not guarantee
any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit. We do not
claim any ownership rights in the Content you transmit, submit, display
or publish ("post") on, through, or with the Services. After posting
your Content on, through or in connection with the Services, you
continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content,
subject to a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and
transferable license granted herein.
By posting any Content on, through or in connection with the Services, you hereby grant to us the license to use, modify, delete from, add to, combine with other content, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, sell, distribute, and otherwise exploit such Content by all means and manners now or later known, including, without limitation, on, through or in connection with the Services to third-party applications; widgets; websites; or mobile, desktop or other services which are linked with your Account, including, without limitation, distributing part or all of the Services and any Content included therein, in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive licence to access your Content through the Services, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Services and under these Terms. You shall be solely responsible for your Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Services. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licences, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you licence to us all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Services pursuant to these Terms, royalty-free.
5. Restricted Contents: You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that is grossly harmful, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, invasive of another's privacy, racial, ethnically objectionable, impersonates another person; that which contains software viruses or any other computer code, filed or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India.
6. Content Posting Policy: You shall not post/upload/transmit/share any contents that:
6.a) Violates the Agreement, Community Guidelines, and other terms and policies that apply to your platform use.
6.b) Is unlawful, discriminatory, fraudulent, harassing, fake, Spam, scam, infringing, etc.
7. Contents Owner: Content Regulations in Hirect
7.a) Any user content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
7.b) You shall be solely responsible for your content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your content on the Services.
7.c) We do not endorse any content submitted to the Services by any user or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, any use or reliance on any content obtained through the Service is at your own risk.
7.d) We reserve the right to remove content that violates The Agreement, Community Guidelines, Google Policy of Restricted Contents and other policies that apply to your use of the Service.
8. Report/Block: One can report any contents in the application with a reason for reporting, like Spam, Scam, etc., and submit a proof of screenshot or video. We will review that content immediately, and if it violates any policy, we will immediately remove that content and take strict action against the user.
Note: If any user is found asking money for the promise of a job offer violates this agreement and will be subjected to legal action, including filing an FIR to police.
9. Intellectual Property Policy: We respect the intellectual property of others and require that our members do so as well. Therefore, you hereby agree and warrant that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any Content that infringes upon a third person's copyright, patent, design, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. Any such infringing Content is subject to the removal or blocking in accordance with the rules below. We operate a clear copyright policy about any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party, and we will terminate user access to the Services if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a member who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice. The Content on the Services, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us, and you do not gain any right or licence or ownership over the same.
10. The use of your information: We may collect your personal & non-personal information like Your name, phone number, email ID, designation, location, PIN Code, company name, college name etc., you personalise your product experience on Hirect App. We may use your phone number and email ID to contact you via SMS, Email or Direct Call. We may also contact you for feedback about your experience with Hirect and for taking part in various events and research organised by the Hirect team according to these Terms & Conditions.
11. Referral Bonus Policy:
How the Program Works
To participate, you can visit the referral page on Hirect App ("App") and follow the on-screen instructions to participate in the Referral Program and start referring your friend/hiring manager looking to hire for their own company.
Your referral should:
Once you click on the "Refer & Earn" button, you will be provided a link and a unique invitation code. You can then share this with as many friends and colleagues as you wish. Individuals who receive your referral are "Referees".
Eligible Referrer and Referee who are fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions may receive "Reward(s)" for every "Qualified Referral" (all terms in quotes to be understood as defined below).
What is a Qualified Referral?
In order to be eligible for a Referral Reward (explained below) the Referee must:
The Referrer will not receive rewards for referring candidates looking for jobs or internships. Additionally, hiring Consultants and Network Marketing companies don't qualify and the Referrer will NOT receive any Rewards for referring them.
For the Referrer & Referee to qualify for the referral reward the referral must be a "Qualified Referral".
The amount of Referral Reward the Referrer and the Referee is eligible to receive depends on the following rules (these rules take effect from January, 2022 awards prior to this date will still be issued according to previous rules)
Referring someone from the same company the Referrer will be rewarded Rs. 700 and Referee will be rewarded Rs. 300 once the Referee's registration and verification process is complete.
Referring someone from a different company the Referrer will be rewarded Rs. 1,000 and Referee will be rewarded Rs. 500 once the Referee's registration and verification process is complete.
Job Seekers referring Recruiters will be rewarded Rs. 1,000 and Referee will be rewarded Rs. 500 once the Referee's registration and verification process is complete.
As a Referrer, you can earn rewards for up to 10 qualified Referrals each month. A Referrer is welcome to invite as many Referees onto the Hirect platform; however, they will not receive any additional rewards after 10 Referral rewards each month.
Payment Method and Time
All Referral payments will be made via Bank Transfer. To settle the payment, relevant bank information will need to be provided during registration. Click on "Referral History" button on the referral page of our App, then click on the "REDEEM" button to add/edit your bank information.
The Referral Awards will be credited collectively on every Friday between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (IST), to your preferred bank account. To avoid confusion, you will not be able to edit your bank information on Fridays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (IST). Only in very limited circumstances the Referral rewards may take a few weeks to arrive. Please be patient and contact us if any issue arises.
How to Track Referral Status?
You can check your referral status by clicking on "Referral History" button on the referral page of our App.
There are two tabs on that page: "VERIFIED" and "UNVERIFIED". You may find all your "Qualified Referrals" under "VERIFIED" tab. The referral with "Redeemed" status indicates that the reward for the referral has been issued, while the referral with "Processing" status indicates that the reward for the referral is yet to be issued.
You may find all your other referral attempts under "UNVERIFIED" tab and the stages they're at. If the referral has been "Invited", it means that this Referee is still going through the registration process and is yet to be verified. If the referral has been "Rejected", it means that this Referee has been rejected by our audit team because they don't qualify as per Hirect's standards or need to reupload the relevant documents.
Other Terms of the Program
The following terms shall also apply to your participation in the Referral Program.
12. Product & Pricing: Hirect is India's 1st Direct hiring platform focused on solving the unique problem of the long hiring process, especially for Internet Startups. Hirect is a product of PHILOCALIST JOBS PRIVATE LIMITED. We use Advanced algorithms to match jobs posted by recruiters with profiles of candidates. The matching candidates and recruiters can directly chat with each other enabling fast & efficient hiring/job search experience.
Hirect is trusted by 3.8M+ verified job seekers and 190K+ verified startups. Hirect is free of cost for job seekers. The Hirect App runs on a FREEMIUM model for recruiters so that they can use all its features without limitations. However, Hirect will charge a nominal fee to the recruiters for initiating chats with more Job Seekers than provided in the FREEMIUM plan.
Recruiters who have signed up and been onboarded with Hirect are entitled to a 3-day complimentary trial for 30 chat initiations, after which they will be upgraded to the FREEMIUM plan of 5 free chats a day.
To chat and connect with more candidates on the platform, recruiters can choose one of the below plans. Hirect will operate on a subscription basis so that the payments will have to be made as per the selected plan every month.
No. Chats per day
Cost per month
*All the prices mentioned above are tax inclusive.
13. Payment Terms and Conditions: 'Hirect' may offer products and services for purchase on the App (“In-App Purchase”). By making an in-app purchase, you agree to the payment terms that may apply, which are disclosed at the point of purchase, and as such, the payment terms are incorporated herein by reference.
In-App Purchases can be made by the following methods ("Payment Method"): (a) making a purchase through a third-party platform such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store ("Third-Party Store"). As soon as you make an In-App Purchase, you authorise us to charge your chosen Payment Method. If we cannot receive payment through the selected Payment Method, then you agree to pay all sums due upon demand by us.
The subscription is not cancelled when an account is deleted, or an application is deleted from a device. You will be notified of any changes to the pricing of the Premium Services to which you have subscribed and given the opportunity to cancel. If we change these prices and you do not cancel the subscription, you will be charged at Hirect's then-current subscription pricing.
If you have purchased a subscription through a Third-Party Store, such as the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, you will need to access your account with that Third-Party Store and follow instructions to change or cancel their subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you may continue to use the paid services until the end of the period you last paid for, but (i) you will not (except as outlined in the subsection entitled “Refunds” below) be eligible for a prorated refund, (iii) you will then no longer be able to use the Premium Services or In-App Purchases enabled by their subscription.
Refunds. Generally, all charges for purchases are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
You may cancel your subscription without penalty or obligation. Your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any subscription payment you had made, which is allocated to the period after your death if you die before the end of your subscription period. Suppose you become disabled (so that you cannot use Hirect) before the end of your subscription period. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of that portion of your subscription payment transferable to the period after your disability by providing the company notice in the same manner that you request a refund.
Suppose you exercise your right of cancellation (except for purchases made through Apple ID, which Apple controls). In that case, we will refund (or ask Google to refund) all payments received from you, without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days of the date when we received notification of your decision to cancel the Agreement. we shall make such a refund using the same means of payment as used by you in the initial transaction. In any case, you will not be charged any fees due to the refund.
You who purchased through a payment platform other than those listed above should request a refund directly from the third-party merchant through which you made the purchase.
You cannot cancel an order for digital content not delivered on a physical medium if you have given your explicit prior consent and have acknowledged that you will lose your cancellation rights.
14. User Termination Policy/Legal Action: We may terminate a user's access to the Service if found violating this agreement. We reserve the right to decide whether Content violates these agreements for any reason, including copyright infringement, Spam, Scam, Unprofessional Behaviour, etc. We may at any time, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for sending/posting such material in violation of these agreements.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.